Pool Rules & Policies
Pool rules - for your dog's and your own safety please observe the following:
- Keep your dog under control at all times – floors are slippery when wet.
- Keep your dog on a leash before and after leaving the pool room.
- Ensure your dog has a lifejacket or harness on when swimming.
- Always watch for signs of exhaustion .
- Only one dog is allowed in the pool at a time.
- Ensure that your dog has relieved itself prior to swimming!
- To keep the pool clean for everyone, all dirty dogs must be rinsed off & brushed before entering the pool.
- Remember, sessions are one hour including rinse and dry time. Please be respectful of the dogs swimming after you.
Policies - as we are responsible for the well-being and actions of your dog while on the premises, please observe the following:
- While every care is taken for dogs undergoing treatment and in the maintenance of the water and equipment, dogs receiving hydrotherapy are at treated owner's risk.
- Dogs should have proof of vaccination or Health Certificate, to be produced upon request.
- Dogs should have regular veterinary care during treatment to ensure they are fit to swim.
- Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions, such as ear, eye or skin infections cannot be allowed in the pool. Owners are advised to cancel all appointments with at least 24hrs notice until the condition is clear and normal cancellation conditions apply.
- Please ensure that your dog has relieved himself/herself prior to swimming. According to CHA standards, if the dog defecates in the pool it must be emptied and then shut down for a period of 24 hours, and all filters must be replaced. Therefore a $200.00 charge will be applied.
- Dogs are to be relatively clean when brought to CWW. Should a dirty/muddy dog need to be washed first, you are free to use the Wash n' Go service.
- Your session includes access to the Wash n' Go room. We will be happy to show you how things work but you are responsible for the bathing and drying of your dog.
- Session fees will be charged in full if an appointment is cancelled without 24 hours notice.
- All dogs must be kept under control and on leash while on the premises.
- It is the owner's responsibility to clean up after her/his dog when on the premises and in the surrounding area. Pick up bags are available, if required.
- CWW reserve the right to use photos and video footage taken during sessions or on the premises.
- CWW reserves the right to refuse treatment to any dog if judged to be in the best interests of the dog.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience more enjoyable.